Silver Creek And suddenly I'm trapped
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It took some time for a response to come along and so right before Grayson came ambling along she was poised to head over the borders alone. When he said her name in greeting she froze, ears going back and eyes squeezing shut tightly. Of the few men left around here why would it have to be him? Why did he even bother to respond? She felt a sort of bitterness rising up her throat as she turned to him, violet eyes flicking over his face before removing themselves so she wouldn't have to see him. "Grayson" she returned the greeting and then fell silent. No she wasn't alright. His arrival had brought the true problem to the front of her mind, it wasn't the massive amount of women and lack of men but rather that all the other women seemed more poised and desirable and Grayson was always so charming with them and then acted like she was some sort of little kid sister that he had to protect. She was a damned woman for hecks sake and she knew darn well that she was not ugly, so why wouldn't he see her?

Despite the bubbling up of anger and indignation she turned her gaze back up to his face and despite how she thought she was hiding it, they flashed with anger and hurt. She gave a curt nod "I need a walk. I feel smothered. Trapped." she was blunt with part of the truth, leaving out the part about how she wanted him and why the hell wouldn't he just act like she was one of the options despite how the words threatened to rise up of their own accord.
Messages In This Thread
And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 12, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - December 30, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 04:34 PM