Silver Creek And suddenly I'm trapped
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
grayson let her talk. oh! stand on your soap-box, lilah, talk all you want. lilah talked. blabbed! lilah blabbed. rambled and sputtered and gab gab gab... until she seemed to have her fill-- seemed content with herself for standing up to the man who had given her everything she'd ever wanted. he'd rescued her time and time again. repeatedly been at her side when she needed a shoulder to cry on. and what? he was being chewed out for not loving her? as if she could even know who and what the grand titan would love. scoff. women were such imbeciles. 

if she thought she was being respectful, she was sorely mistaken. a respectful woman did not talk out of turn, did not raise her voice, did not shout slurs and accusations at a man. they did not shout at any man, but especially not grayson. she talked too much and too boldly. grayson had heard enough from her. all her logic was void to grayson, who disregarded her solely because she treated him improperly.

his expression hardened, no longer filled with concern or hesitation. she would no longer drool over him she said, but grayson doubted it. "then wipe your mouth, lilah," he said coldly, and turned to leave her. over his shoulder, grayson called, "don't wander far, it'll be dark before long." or maybe she would leave, maybe she'd hit her breaking point with grand ole' grayson and maybe lilah would run for the hills. grayson didn't know, and he didn't care. he hoped she'd stick around solely on the grounds that there were men for her to be mated to. 

but there were plenty of other women.
Messages In This Thread
And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 12, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - December 30, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 04:34 PM