Stone Circle lift with your knees atlas
a crime so old
as the sky and bone
55 Posts
Ooc —
cyron allows the touch and mawk follows through with it, making it respectfully brief. cyron is grateful for it. though he is undoubtedly happy to see his father again, alive and presumably well, and though cyron's semi-stable these days he isn't sure he'll ever be fully receptive to casual physical contact. mawk hesitates to answer him and something unsettled takes home within cyron's chest. a slow, encouraging wag of his own curled tail is given and mawk's answer isn't exactly satisfying. it's a simple response that leaves cyron with the feeling that there is much that his father's left unspoken.

cyron assumes that it has to deal with the lack of two other saefyn scent on the borders and just as mawk is respectful to his hesitance towards physical contact, cyron returns the favor. he doesn't pry. perhaps there would be time to catch up once he knows whether he may call easthollow home again or if he needs to carry on and try to find another home within the wilds. it's true that the number of scents on the borders tell cyron that they're doing well and are not hurting for wolves — and he's glad to know it.

i should've given warning that i was leaving. ...i should've been more open about how i was suffering, he takes a pause here, drawing salmon pink tongue across his scarred jowls. ...i'm better now. not cured — there's no cure for — a soft clear of his throat is given, eager to dance around the torture he endured in the 'care' of blackfeather woods. for it. but i know my triggers and that makes it easier to avoid situations where i might have an episode. it's not perfect and it's certainly not failsafe but it's definitely progress.
war ate a boy
and spat out a man
Messages In This Thread
lift with your knees atlas - by Cyron - December 16, 2018, 10:34 AM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Mawk - December 16, 2018, 11:01 AM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Cyron - December 16, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Mawk - December 16, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Cyron - December 17, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Mawk - December 19, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Cyron - December 23, 2018, 05:44 AM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Mawk - December 25, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by RIP Valette - December 27, 2018, 04:17 PM