Ankyra Sound i am not your autumn moon, i am the night
μολὼν λαβέ
27 Posts
Ooc — mercury
I will let you roll to decide whether or not this is a hit.

He relishes the opportunity to make himself useful. For so long, he has felt spurned by his family, who have become increasingly cautious over the years, much to his distaste. And then the Drageda wolves, who turned him away for no reason save pride, the fools. But Caiaphas and her family have welcomed him with open arms, embraced his ferocity and all that comes with it, and for that, he rejoices.
She finds him feverishly patrolling, feverishly marking, and asks him a question that gets his heart pounding. Eurycrates lifts his nose, looking down on her for a long moment. Her size makes her easy enough to steamroll, but he knows that there is much more to the coywolf than that. She is sly; she will see each and every move before it happens.
The titan must be quicker on his feet. He must think.
After a few beats of split-second calculations, he leaps toward her, jaws aimed at her foreleg--only to blow right past to seize a rear leg instead, which is (hopefully) unprepared for the surprise attack. Should he be successful, he will twist suddenly--but gently, so not to hurt her too badly--and sweep her off her paws.

Messages In This Thread
i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Caiaphas - December 16, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Eurycrates - December 16, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Mwe - December 16, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Caiaphas - December 17, 2018, 10:24 PM