Stavanger Bay I. The flames climbed in to the clouds.
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
ooc; hope you don't mind me!

it had taken a few days to reach this area. more than she would enjoy admitting. least of all to herself. the coast was not vaguely different than places outside of this land. herein lay a familiarity if anything, the salty breeze tickling her nose. yet that was not the only thing that did; blood. the iron-clad scent of it a trained smell, and even a trained reaction. she shifted her body from the outward of this particular location, to follow the scent. curiosity drove her further in, not compassion. 

she had no idea what could transpire. whether a predator or prey had been injured. whether another creature like herself had been. someone was behind such a smell. she was going to seek it. the heavy woodland she stepped into now blocked most of the surrounding viewpoints, causing the woman to become briefly disoriented. a slow shake of the head before she proceeded. her happening upon the other was pure chance. if she had not spotted him, she would have kept walking. simple, really.

"are you well?" she said upon her approach. a cornered animal was a dangerous animal. she kept her distance, her eyes lingering on his frame and his wounds. yes, he appeared injured. but she was not going to press if he became violent. neither was she if he did not want her company. let her find another thing to tend to. a small bird, perhaps. start small. she did not exactly inspire confidence and a healer way.

Messages In This Thread
I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Revui (Ghost) - December 18, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 18, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 06:52 PM