Stavanger Bay I. The flames climbed in to the clouds.
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
she did not move from her spot. her body did not even sway. she was a speck of ice upon the earth, frozen to a stand-still, a being made of matter. her eyes glanced easily to the blood, remarking to herself it appeared dried and perhaps the wounds had closed. however, she snapped to his face at the quiet nod. the woman was not one to, ah, interfere if others wished to harm themselves further. he did not appear fine to her. however, he was a stranger and not one to coddle easily. let the man leave if he so wished.

and he even attempted this, should he have not been hit with his vertigo and swayed to the side. his body caught on ferns. she regarded him for a moment before moving forward. Huntington still kept her distance. both physically and emotionally. though now she knew she could not simply ignore him. dizziness, it seemed, was an aspect of his wounds. blood loss perhaps? or was it a further trauma? "rest is required" she uttered quietly, tilting her head to the side slightly as she regarded him. "though I can leave if I have interrupted it?" if he wanted to walk away simply because she was there... 

well, there was no point in allowing him to depart due to his pride. she had encountered others like this. they did not want others to see their weakness. yet if he had half a brain, he would accept her services. "though if you do not mind the company, I know how to patch wounds." 

Messages In This Thread
I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Revui (Ghost) - December 18, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 18, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 06:52 PM