Stavanger Bay I. The flames climbed in to the clouds.
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
she did not want to impose upon the man by cleaning it herself. though she had no trouble with gore and blood and what have you, it would do little good to clean it without proper supplies. water, for one. he could barely walk, let alone assist her in finding a river or stream to wash his fur in. and she could not leave the man here alone. the scent of blood would attract beasts of all sorts like it had with her. a healer's mindset, she had, and would not give up applying so easily. she watched him work, readying the sap on her left paw.

when it was apparent he was finished, she reached out and pressed the sap into his wound. he would smell dreadful for awhile while it sated itself. he had already jerked back at the foul substance leaking from the plant. Huntington was patient. she made sure to use all the herb had given her, giving generously to the injury with a thick layer. "yes" she uttered calmly "it does not smell very good, yet it is good for you." it was the best she could hope to accomplish given her lack of supplies.

the woman did not, however, ask how he came to this situation. that was his business. she finally pulled away, rubbing her paws upon the snow littered ground to free herself of the sticky substance. there. he may not have cobweb bindings applied to the wound or a poultice upon it, yet it was finished. the sap would hold best it could. "I advise resting until the dizziness has faded. if you like, I can assist you walking to find a more comfortable spot." though she was quite small, smaller than him, so all his weight upon her would be... a bit chaotic. yet, she could not leave him in the open as he was. 

Messages In This Thread
I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Revui (Ghost) - December 18, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 18, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 06:52 PM