Stone Circle enough about me, let's talk about you
let's start livin' dangerously
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
another soon appeared, causing his head to swirl to meet them. his eyes briefly widened at the massive creature before him. some sorta titan dude. grey as dirty slush. holy shit, he was huge. well, good thing he wasn't intimidated by others; if he was he would find it rational to slink away with his tail between his legs. Puck didn't care that the man was taller than him - he was more in silent amazement than anything. was this the dang alpha? lucky him if so. well, it didn't have to be, y'know, the alpha. but the guy had that air of regality 'bout him. some noble punk, this guy was. he totally wanted to grow up to be all noble and regal and such. but shit, he was already grown. dreams died fast.

enough gawking though. close the damn mouth else you'd catch more snow than the ground; but if he did that he couldn't talk, could he? the coywolf bobbed his head as if in a rhythm but lacking the hum. "nice to meet you, my man, my dude" politeness first, right? even if it was totally casual "name's Puck. I'm into this place. it's got a nice feel. totally want to join and all, but can I ask some questions first? oh dang, I guess that was a question. whoops" he chuckled easily before continuing on "I mean, I don't know the first thing 'bout Easthollow, right? stupid of me to join when I don't."

Messages In This Thread
enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 21, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 24, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 24, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 29, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 01:39 PM