Jade Fern Grove all that remains of you is a crackle of your energy
tear at the seams 'til you come undone
93 Posts
Ooc —
Her ignorance of his tongue comes as no surprise. It is old as all languages are, palisaded in permafrosts far older than they. Looks like it will stay that way, too. He has yet to come across others who speak his tongue. They're probably around here somewhere, Tartok aligned or not.

Huntington, he repeats. A unique title for an equivalently unique individual. Oblivious of the meaning, Natjuk simply thinks the epithet a semblance for her love of hunting. He's never been the most imaginative bloke.

I can not say. Honestly. The fight began and ended quickly enough. I had his throat in my jaws but I...let my guard down. This he admits lackadaisically. He was a strange wolf. I am unable to recall his exact words but they were definitely odd. Something about love? Anyway, he was unusual from the get go and Natjuk's not about that life.

Nice to come across someone who has sense. Yeah, she's a tad outlandish but she makes for pleasant company, guiding the dialogue along when it drags. Excellent banter, ten out of ten.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all that remains of you is a crackle of your energy - by Natjuk - December 28, 2018, 08:46 PM