Gilded Bay you steal the life from me
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
this wolf... had an interesting way to speaking. his words were short & casual yet also direct? amatsu had grown up surrounded by hymns and prophecies, poetic language, words that worthy of higher beings alone. not long after her invitation, the scrawny-looking male laid himself down beside her-- a respectable distance away, though not far enough to her to feel disengaged. he quickly continued the conversation by introducing himself-- this one was definitely a talker. not as if being a talker was a bad thing, he was friendly enough, but most wolves she had the pleasure of making acquaintances with were of few words. ,,i'm amatsu,'' she responded, though not with her full name. it was a little long, after all. ,,it's a pleasure to meet you.'' she contined her speech, ending it off with a pleasantry.

cold air brushed against the pair of canines as the rolling of the waves intensified with every beat. the dimly-lit sky of dappled stars shone through a thin blanket of clouds as the water's heartbeat became more and more apparent. unsure how to continue the conversation from this point (being as socially inept as she is), amatsu allowed herself to be consumed by the waves, the stars, and their stories. she swiveled her ears forwards as she let out a dreamy sigh, curling her tail amongst her body. ,,so, puck,'' the wolfess started to speak, ,,would you like to know what's down there? deep in the trenches, beyond what we are able to comprehend? immortality is a tricky thing. my eyes can likely see things yours cannot, and i'm not talking about your average trees.'' ...and there she goes again. spewing what most would consider utter nonsense, under her false godhood.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 24, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 27, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 27, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 28, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 30, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:56 PM