Gilded Bay you steal the life from me
let's start livin' dangerously
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
he didn't have much of an opinion of the lady yet. but that wasn't a bad thing. nah, Puck already decided long ago he didn't care to put labels on people. it ain't right, he thought. why would you judge someone before you knew them? that also wasn't right. he gave people the benefit of the doubt. he knew some people looked at him, thought him scrawny and weak and a half-breed. all that fun stuff. but here he was, not giving a shit about that. actions spoke louder than words, in his humble opinion. "amatsu? what a nice name" it was foreign, he knew that much. 

"and likewise. spankin' good to meet ya" he gave a fervent nod in her direction. more excitable than anything. she began to speak after a silence, going on about being immortal and... wait, what? Puck tilted his head to the side, a brow raised. well... surely no harm in letting her think that right? or, like, maybe she was. she could be. you never knew. the only way to prove it was killing her and he wasn't gonna do that. he wondered if immortals even bled. for now, he'd play along unless she went on some religious zeal. can't stand those guys.

"my eyes are bad, gotcha" he added with a serious nod, though his own eyes danced with amusement "I thought they were pretty but oh well" he smirked "guess they ain't for everyone" but oh, she was going to tell a story right? that's what he got from her fancy talk. "tell me what's what. I can't know everything, you feel? I always could use some more worldly knowledge."

Messages In This Thread
you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 24, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 27, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 27, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 28, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 30, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:56 PM