Gilded Bay you steal the life from me
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
he gave her a slight nod after the introductions were exchanged, before raising his brow curiously at her statement-- the immortality one, of course-- not as if that wasn't expected. the silver-shuck was used to these types of reactions, they were starting to phase her less and less. not everyone was blessed of the storms and skies as she was.
'my eyes are bad, gotcha.'
she couldn't help but slightly chuckle at this-- a sense of humor was something amatsu wasn't really sure she had, maybe it was the way he talked? the way his voice sounded? it fit him oh so well, perfectly actually. she flashed puck a gentle smile as he expressed interest in the tales from the depths, tales she hadn't been able to echo back for a fair bit. ,,puck, i've lived through many things-- i've had conversations with many creatures, old and new, but none compare to the tale of the leviathan.'' her ramblings started, the introduction short though informoative enough for him to get the gist of what she would begin telling. ,,a leviathan, older than time, a massive serpent who wraps around the deepest of trenches, keeping gentle watch of the creatures in the ocean of which it reigns over. it doesn't have a name, it never shows itself, it simply is. it simply exists amongst the morals of the world whilst humming deep songs and melodies. the leviathan rarely moves, for moving from area to area would be impossible-- the length of the great serpent supposedly has no end. it goes on and on, infinitely, holding the entire ocean in its coils. as it shifts the earth underneath it shakes, the shipwrecks it causes are lost to time. it guards the seas, it keeps it safe, it calls to the waves & the trenches as not a separate entity but as a part of it. the ocean is a living, breathing thing; this is why you should never anger it.'' her words are gentle and quiet, percise, timeless. her words were confident in their delivery as if she had been there the whole time.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 24, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 27, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 27, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 28, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 30, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:56 PM