Gilded Bay you steal the life from me
let's start livin' dangerously
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
well, he didn't know nothing about being blessed by some godly powers. Puck was mortal. that was enough for him. meant he lived fast and died young. it was great. maybe not the dying young part but it meant he could live his life without regrets. or as much as he could not regret. he listened, however, to her tale. eyes were wide as he hung onto every word. "oooh, a salty sea jaunty of assumed monsters" he chuckled when she was done, telling him never to anger such a beast. "I didn't peg you for a pirate. get it? peg? leg? heh."

he let that sink in before continuing on. sure, he'd heard of Leviathans. there were some badass creatures that roamed the seas. "so I guess this landlubber will talk about the Behemoth then!" he grinned. "behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly" he recited a poem he'd heard from his travels. "a divine pet at best. anchored to the land and the gods above. a ring in its belly, where its power is, and a leash attached to that ring. it's supposed to do some great battle with Leviathan, I hear."

Amatsu spoke of the sea serpent like a mystical benevolent force not to be trifled with. Puck spoke of the land creature like a dangerous, destruction beast. how funny; the two were never more different. he tilted his head, frowning. "and then what happens? some people say a god will strike down both - is that you? are you going to give us the meat of those creatures and we'll all sing stories in your name?" well, there were worse people to praise, he supposed. he'd rather have a pretty goddess anyway.
Messages In This Thread
you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 24, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 27, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 27, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 28, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 30, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:56 PM