Gilded Bay you steal the life from me
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
she listened intently as the man spoke of a behemoth; a creature she had heard of, but the silver shuck was one of the seas & skies. the land wasn't lost on her, but it surely wasn't her area of reign. the poem he recited carressed her senses as gentle as a butterfly's wing. a creature large, a creature anchored to the earth, a creature with so much power contained in its being if it were to erupt at any moment the world as they knew it would go dark on impact. puck mentioned the leviathan-- she knew of the serpent's counterpart but never had she heard anyone speak of it until now.

amatsu twitched her ears as puck's story continued, a thin blanket of snow dappling their coats as the clouds above promised. his words came to an en, he poised a question to her: 'is that you? are you going to give us the meat of those creatures and we'll all sing stories in your name?' the wolfess couldn't help but chuckle at this a little-- she did enjoy listening to puck's story, as odd as the dingo-like creature was she was enjoying his company all the same.
,,oh, no, dear puck--'' her response to him came in a whisper riddled with small giggles, ,,i do not strike anyone down, especially creatures as mighty as those; i don't riddle in their affairs. i keep to my own.'' her tail swayed behind her as she relaxed her gaze, giving puck a gentle smile. ,,you know, they say if the stars could speak in languages we were meant to understand they could teach us about whatever we pleased. we each have our own star, amongst the millions of tiny bells dotting the sky. we each have one, ringing for us, and us alone. they teach you how to laugh, how to stay bright in the face of the world when everything is against you.'' might it be nonsense? maybe so. did she believe it true?
absolutely.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 24, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 27, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 27, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 28, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Puck - December 30, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: you steal the life from me - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:56 PM