Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll shred 'em all and go with you
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He remained just on the right flank of Rue until they closed the distance between them and the Door. Once they heard the scuffle however, he broadened his steps to be ahead of her, ready to throw himself into another fight should something head their way from there. But the fight was over extremely quick,and a puzzled Siqsa returned the glance to the quicksilver. What the hell?

Kavik stepped out from the noise-range, suave body covered in both the scents of blood and the musk of coyote. Tufts of fur both his and not lay flared up and misplaced, and it was obvious what had happened. But what mattered was Kavik was victorious. 

But in a way, the Alpha wasn’t. Garnets came across those dulling emeralds of the man he sorta began looking up to, and Siq already knew. They were fucked. “She ain’t with them,” he blurted out with a deepening scour of baritones. “You said it yourself; she’s loyal. If she’s okay, she’ll come back to you.” She couldn’t be dead, could she? Couldn’t be.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Alessia - December 26, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 08:04 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - January 04, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - January 05, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2019, 04:08 PM