The Sunspire I got tired of the song and decided not to start a new one
63 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Wraen had questions and Amsu smiled at them. Because he was tolerant of others, and others’ beliefs, these questions did not bother him in the slightest. Indeed, he had experience with wolves who put every one of his convictions to the test and he had honed his ability to rebut them well. She wanted to know why his people did not worship the earth as well as the Light. 

“In a way, Amsu does worship the earth as well as the Light,” he said. “Remember that he told you that all life is sacred. Anytime my family hunts, we pay homage to the animal we have slain. When we have eaten the meat from its bones, we leave the bones in the sun so that its soul will be blessed.” He paused. “Now, about the green of earth, and the oceans… You must remember that we grew up in deserts and canyons. Amsu has never seen the ocean before, though he has heard that it is beautiful. And forests… these did not exist in his homeland either. What Amsu learned is that water and vegetation may not always be present, but Light is. If not sunlight, then moon and starlight. And if the light disappeared, life would too.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I got tired of the song and decided not to start a new one - by Amsu - December 28, 2018, 04:15 PM