Swiftcurrent Creek lucretia, my reflection
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
because they're children -- children were not stupid! aria snorted in her own response, her teeth clicking in agitation, but she did not verbally respond. and then she let him go on, because she was not rude, but her tail lashed behind her in a catlike manner as he spoke. 

"i am not playing on my past!" she shot back, white fire blazing in her eyes, "with who, constantine? there is no one here." ah, it was a low blow, and aria regretted it (again) as soon as she'd said it. her anger halted, gaze lowering, but she simmered still. "every time i try there is just another whisper about me that ripples through the pack," she added, gruffly, her ears flicking. but that was playing the victim, wasn't it? she had nothing else to say to him -- she didn't even know what. maybe he was right, after all, but aria still felt so targeted. 

"why is it so bad that i care so much about what your family thinks of me? -- or doesn't, i don't know," she asked finally, ears pressing forwards now, "you mean the world to me -- and it... and it fucking sucks that they don't like me." 

me either. also god only knows if aria is making good points lmfao
Messages In This Thread
lucretia, my reflection - by Constantine - December 28, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Aria - January 20, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Constantine - January 20, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Aria - January 20, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Constantine - January 20, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Aria - January 20, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Constantine - January 20, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Aria - January 20, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Constantine - January 28, 2019, 08:14 PM