Sun Mote Copse We climbed the Golden Gate Bridge just to watch the stars collide
fierce.
75 Posts
Ooc —
the woman came closer. corinna came to a stop as she approached-- as friendly as this wolf appeared, corinna did not want to take advantage of such, some wolves did not take kindly to being walked all over. for good reason. 

"i was here a few days ago, when i noticed the territory was claimed i figured i'd drop by and meet the neighbors," she began with an affable wave of her tail, her pale gaze settled forward, but not so daring as to look the other woman in the eyes. she was a pretty face, she noted, corinna was quite fond of it-- but she was here on strictly business. "my name is corinna," she said with a deep dip of her caramel crown, her ears flicking back once before angling forwards again, "i'm not affiliated with any pack, but i consider this area to be home." just to sort out any confusion about packs, and what not. no ma'am, corinna moreau was not a lady to be tied down-- but she was anyones best ally.