Sun Mote Copse We climbed the Golden Gate Bridge just to watch the stars collide
fierce.
75 Posts
Ooc —
"no worries," reassured corinna, for the copse itself was not her home-- but she did pass through once or twice, "it was only temporary." she might've clarified, but found it not worth her time. as she would say later, she did not stay in one place for very long. beyond that, wildfire offered her a home here anyway. had she stayed a part of blackfeather woods longer, she might have known the name redhawk. but, she dipped out rather quickly-- just as she had at moonspear. so corinna did not recognize the name. "it's my pleasure, miss wildfire," she said instead with a delicate lift of a pale paw to her chest.

"i'd hate to pledge loyalty without meaning it," the toffee coated wolf claimed with another dip of her head, "i am a traveller, a rouge, i do not stay in one place at a time." 

she added then, with a gentle tilt of her chin. "but if you don't mind a temporary member, i have many skills that would be of use to you." she had no plans to stick around one place, no, not forever, but while she was around she was quite the Jack of all trades. and, beyond that, was useful in any corner of the map. "even alone, i am a grand ally," she added, standing still beefore the firebrand.