Sun Mote Copse We climbed the Golden Gate Bridge just to watch the stars collide
fierce.
75 Posts
Ooc —
"wifi," corinna repeated, but she would respectfully add the miss on there as often as she could. and then she dove into her self-indulged spiel. 

"i'm a healer, just by nature," she began, and had been since birth, it was just what she was raised to know. those were the most surface level and useful of her trades. arguably, anyhow. any pack would need a healer, and if they didn't then... they were probably too boring to need one. and lying. every pack needed a healer. "but i take pride in my abilities as a rouge," she said with a flick of an ear, a quirk of a brow as she gauged a reaction from wifi, "i am moldable to any personality-- i blend in wherever i please. i am among your best chance at gaining intel on other wolves and packs, and will infiltrate any group without issue."  i mean, look at her? who would expect such a well-kept (well, for a wolf), delicate little thing would be so good at such a task. and she loved it, too.

her tail flicked. gaze steady upon the firebrand. "it is why i do not stay in one place for too long," she added with a tilt of her chin.