Silver Creek Wooden floors, walls, and window sills
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

Zafina felt direction, pull, entrance of a new element amongst her proximity. It could have been simply the prickle of feeling watched - but she would never admit such things. The Goddess could hear the storm speak to her, the world itself pulling her to whoever watched her, and just as it's final ribbon enveloped her decision, she turned a royal gaze of vile crimson and stared directly into the wintery blues of her onlooker. 

The Goddess of Paradox regarded this dark wolf, terrible hellish irises skimming over the smooth and curvaceous body, slowing over the more delicate shiver of slivering silver sparking a flavor to the canvas of ebony the lupine was thinly coated in. The pair of garnets ran a heated examination over the felinish body, noting well enough the tension betwixt those low haunches, in those lean and thin feminine forelimbs. This was clearly a female. The Sahira flicked her bloody gems back to the thin and rather plain face of this handsome wench. 

"Kam kinliri j'us, berniuk?" her dulcets gently cross the creek that her body had not. An inviting gaze of the enchantress beckon the company from where she stood, the gleam loosening their rigid glaze as she soundlessly sent an invitation for the dark maiden to join her. Chin up but crown tilted ever so slightly to the right as she was curious to who this other lupine was. She could be a Celestial should she understand the tongue in which the Priestess of Arcane spoke - if not, then she would simply be another of these rancid mortals she crossed. 

Yet the witch awaited some sort of response, either way.

But every sky will build my throne.

Messages In This Thread
Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - December 29, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 05, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 05, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 05, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 05, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 06, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 06, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 07, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 08, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 09, 2019, 09:11 AM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 09, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 11, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 14, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 15, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 26, 2019, 01:43 AM