Silver Creek Wooden floors, walls, and window sills
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

The thin whippet of a woman had a side of her body to the Witch, but after words were passed, she had managed to turn the entirity of her glacial gems upon the Goddess. Zafina returned her chin to it's usual degree, slightly tucked to where she maintained a discrete image, delicate, cravable. She could mirror the modesty of this shaking girl, could become the complete ideal of how they would be similar, sisters but of two different species. Yet the voice returned to her was not one of welcome, nor of question. The voice held no respect, but the shriveling shake of fear, of dismay and desolution that Zafina internally knew could not be of her own doing. The Goddess' frame was light, modelesque - her company held fear of something else. 

Or someone else.

This ignited the selfish dead star within her chest, and the nova heated those deadly garnets of hers. But alas, her body remained calm, gentle, but with instantaneous subtlity, it was no longer inviting. It was simply...existing. Seating herself on the ends of the water's curved edge, she waited as a reaper would another soul to harvest. Mystical intent hidden for now, the Divine sighed as though the ebonian minx disappointed her. 

"Nu uzpra kam kinliri j'us." The lace of unnaturally soothing voice crossed the harsh and cold river yet again, attempting to gain some respite of understanding with the uncalled for disrespect of this mortal being. "You can keep your land." The words were quite different from her prior life's language. The wolfspeak was blunt, almost abraisive. Nothing like the traditional words of Tsis. But this lupine understood none of it, so the beautiful language would fall upon ignorant ears. "Because I asked what ailed you."

But every sky will build my throne.

Messages In This Thread
Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - December 29, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 05, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 05, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 05, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 05, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 06, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 06, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 07, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 08, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 09, 2019, 09:11 AM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 09, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 11, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 14, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Zafina - January 15, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Wooden floors, walls, and window sills - by Oryx - January 26, 2019, 01:43 AM