Sun Mote Copse to the sun
Do No Harm
56 Posts
Ooc —
Fluke shrugged, eyes sparkling as she admired his name- whether because it was funny, because of the alliteration or because of its length he didn't know, but it was a bit odd sounding when he thought about it. "I used to have random strokes of good luck...So they called me Fluke." He admitted. It was a way that his former packmates had been able to reason his survival- as they'd thought him soft and incompetent, and had given him the name more out of spite than anything. He, however, had liked it, and had taken it as a compliment. It wasn't a bad thing, being lucky! 

He turned when she accepted his proposal that they explore their pack's new territory, and began to lead the way with her at his side. Like most others, she seemed curious about his backstory. "I'm from a pretty nomadic pack, so I guess I'm from a bit of everywhere," he said. "But I'm pretty done with wandering all the time; I've always wanted to have a real home." He said. "What about you? Did you live with the Redhawks?"
Messages In This Thread
to the sun - by Sequoia - December 30, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: to the sun - by Finbar - December 31, 2018, 12:59 AM
RE: to the sun - by Sequoia - December 31, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: to the sun - by Finbar - December 31, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: to the sun - by Sequoia - January 02, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: to the sun - by Finbar - January 02, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: to the sun - by Sequoia - January 17, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: to the sun - by Finbar - January 30, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: to the sun - by Sequoia - February 10, 2019, 05:12 PM