The Sentinels Who’s back? Yeah that’s right.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
All Welcome 
Elixir had not been in the Teekons for a couple weeks, things had changed and she decided to chase the demons of her past. After a hard decision she decided it would be best to come back. Her decision to leave the Plateau was a hard one, leaving her with a question that she couldn’t quite answer herself, would she ever go back? Unknowingly the Plateau had disbanded and went their separate ways, she wouldn’t fret over going back just yet. 

It was a new new beginning for her, a fresh start to find a good home. As Elixir tiredly walked she could smell the salty sea not too far away. The air was damp and the cold air cut through her coat. She slightly shivered before moving into a ruin of something that was once beautiful. Dead trees, old ashes, and the smell of dispair was what she had come upon. Ironic that it was exactly how she was feeling in the moment. 

The wolfdog was looking for anyone to interact with her. To help her get back into speaking to others. It had been a while since she seen another wolf or dog or wolfdog... it almost seemed as though she was by herself in the world.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
i have no self control lmao

after the group had settled in the woods, issun went out on a little trip. now that they were situated, he could start recruiting more frequently. he wouldn’t let the group shrivel away like last time. he would search for loyal individuals to make the pack stronger.

his travels bought him to a barren land, stripped by fire. patches of frost laced with soot clung to his legs as he walked along. among the charred land stood a figure that melted in with the surroundings. issun barked to get her attention.
common | japanese
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
that’s okay! Haha

That lonely feeling was short lived as a bark echoed through the barren land. It seemed a little familiar but she wasn’t wasting her thoughts, what odds that it would be someone she had in a pack before. Slowly she turned and caught sight of a dark male with grey green eyes and dots on his fur. 

So familiar yet she couldn’t put a paw on it...

Hello.” She said softly, her voice carrying to him over the ashes. Elixir swayed her tail and moved toward him, cautious but friendly as she let a smile form upon her lips. Hopefully he could tell her where she knew him from. This is her first real contact with another after returning to the Wilds.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
the woman looked kind of familiar, he felt like he should’ve known her anyways. she had very unique features that one couldn’t forget. he looked her over for a minute (probably longer than sociably acceptable) but a name didn’t come to mind.

hello.” he scanned over the soot covered wasteland and sighed. “it’s so empty here. have you ever seen anything like this?
common | japanese
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir leaned her head to one side as he stared at her. It seemed as though he knew her too but neither would say anything about it. If he was someone she had known then later they could address it. I'm Elixir, I just came back here. It was the first place I stopped, I've never really seen a place like this... so lifeless. as she talked her eyes wondered around the place, nothing seemed to be alive. A fitting feeling for herself right now.

Who might you be? if she got his name maybe it might ring a bell or not.. she wasn't too sure about much as of late. As she waited for his reply she used her paw to move some of the ash, nothing was underneath but more black. It was a disappointing place...
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
me neither. it’s a bit intimidating.” such broken lands were not like the lush forests, or calming seas, or towering mountains. this land was a mere husk of what it was or could’ve been.

i’m issun.” he studied her expression for any type of recognition. “where have you come from?” maybe it was the scent, or face, or body. there was something familiar about the woman.
common | japanese
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Intimidating... That was the right word for it. It wasn't a place that could be inhabited right now, at least not for a long time. It felt like it could be a home for something bigger than them and she didn't want to find out if there was. She felt a shiver come out as the uneasy feeling came over her.

You could say that again she whispered. Her ears perked at his question and then she answered, Well, I used to be in a pack near here, Blacktail Deer Plateau but I left to chase some demons of my past. Not the best decision I ever made. I left some amazing wolves to do something stupid.. She admitted not only to Issun but to herself it wasnt the best choice she had ever made and the only one she's regretted so far in her life.

Elixir shook her head, ears flapped everywhere, and then her cherry bombs looked up to him. And you? Where do you come from? she was curious to know, maybe they had come across each other a time before this.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
i knew there was something familiar about you. i was from the plateau as well.” the two never formally met, which wasn’t a surprise. issun kept to his work instead of mingling for the most part. the only wolves he interacted with were minori and takara for the short time she was there.

numbers were getting low, so me and my friends left to look for a new place to live.” that was one of the reasons he left anyways. hopefully the plateau wolves would make it through winter.
common | japanese
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
A fellow Plateau member, that’s why his scent was so recognizable. A small tail wag let him know she was excited to hear that he had come from there also. “I knew also that you seemed familiar.” She said with a nod. When he mentioned a few wolves left it made her memory jog to when Grezig had left. In a way she missed the woman and hoped that she was doing well. “Who else left?” She asked curious to know. 

Elixir hoped to go one day return but not now because she didn’t want to answer any questions. The person she missed most from the place was Liri who took the best care of her when she was sick. It never leaves her mind. “Have you found another home? Winter is here and I don’t want to be alone for it. “ her eyes wondered to the sky, winter was a bit scary all by herself.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
minori.” he was sure the woman would recognize the name. although she was more closed off, that didn’t mean she wasn’t a valuable asset to the pack. that and she’d been with them from the beginning. “and takrara.” she was still a new face when they departed so he doubted she’d know her. elixir probably left before her arrival anyways.

we actually settled on a place not too long ago. it’s a little ways south of here.” he pointed in the forest’s general direction. “you’re welcome to join us, if you can pull your weight.
common | japanese
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Minori!.. her mind was excited and then scared? What if Minori wanted to know why she left them high and dry, that wouldn’t do. Not for now anyway. She had to make sense of it herself before anyone else. “Minori is a good one. Hard headed but a good one.” She nodded as she said it. Remembering their last conversation which was something that had troubled her back at the Plateau. A soft inside but a hard outside.. “Takrara I don’t know. Must have come after I had departed. I hope to one day meet her.” She said sincerely.

They settled. It was a tempting offer but she felt as though she couldn’t face Minori yet.. not with the questions she had unanswered for herself. “This might not make sense for you.. but I can’t face Minori or anyone else that knew me at the Plateau right now. I can’t answer any questions if they have them. I can’t take a chance of anyone asking. “ she took a deep breath. “I hope though that in the near future I can find you and join you guys again.” It was her honest thoughts spilling onto the table. She hoped he would understand and if not than maybe one day she could explain a little better.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
the answer was disappointing but he could understand where she came from. it was difficult to confront wolves from the past, he knew that from first hand experience. it felt much better to get things off your chest, but that didn’t make the process any easier.

well, if you ever change your mind or want to visit, we’ll be close.” issun glanced at the sun, which just managed to peak through the clouds. it was going to get dark soon “i best be leaving now, it’s a long walk from here.” issun turned around and looked over his shoulder with a smile. “i hope you find what you’re looking for, elixir. may we meet again.” and with those parting words he began the journey home.
common | japanese
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
She felt bad. It was exciting to hear that they were doing well but hard to know what to do for herself. Elixir nodded at him and then smiled big. “I’ll see you again.” She whispered at him before watching him walk off. 

The wolfdog turned in the other direction to start her journey to wherever she was going. Hoping that she would find somewhere to shack for the winter.