Horizon Ridge look, i'm diet drama
dayvan cowboy
99 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Thanks for starting! :D

He hadn't the slightest clue as to why half the pack had suddenly disappeared one night, and why they had returned very bruised and very beaten, but Lucca was a helpful lad who didn't want to ask too many questions and he wanted to assist them in any way possible. Partly this was due to his fear of their hooded leader and the possibility that maybe she might change her mind about sparing his life. But they didn't need to know that. No. He was helping, damnit.

He still wasn't quite used to living by the ocean, what with the sting of the salt and constant battering wind, and so felt he could breathe a little easier as he made his way further inland. He would get used to it, eventually. He had gone searching for herbs to help the injured of Rusalka, but it was a fool's errand, really; he had no idea what he was even meant to be searching for. A herb was a herb, right? Just look for the green, leafy things. I should've asked Raven more about this healing stuff.

A worried expression contorted his features as he trailed an upwards sloping, rubbled mess of what looked to be a once mighty ridge. A light dusting of snow covered the fallen rocks, and Lucca carefully picked his way up them to make his way to the forest where he was certain there would be some herbs. Winter schminter, there were always plants around! He was distracted from his quest by an unexpected sight — a pale lady, perched upon a rock and bathed in the sun's light. Stricken, the Blackthorn stared for a moment unblinkingly before gaining some semblance of composure and let out a cheerful boof, hoping to catch her attention. Maybe she knew something of herbs?
Messages In This Thread
look, i'm diet drama - by Saucy - December 31, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: look, i'm diet drama - by Lucca - December 31, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: look, i'm diet drama - by Saucy - January 01, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: look, i'm diet drama - by Lucca - January 14, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: look, i'm diet drama - by Saucy - January 14, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: look, i'm diet drama - by Lucca - January 15, 2019, 01:09 AM
RE: look, i'm diet drama - by Saucy - January 20, 2019, 06:29 AM