Blackfoot Forest I tried running a communist Minecraft server
196 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Cyclone headed over the eastern mountain today to see what lay on the other side. She was getting used to going up and down over the mountains whenever she wanted to leave her little safe space. If she kept it up, she'd have legs of steel in a few weeks' time! Not that she was really going for that super hunky look, but she'd take it if that's what it meant to live here. And the more she stayed, the more she was growing attached to the idea. Still, she didn't want to make any rock solid choices until she'd at least visited a few more places, so down she went into the forest below.

After a few hours of roaming through the forest, Cyclone decided that it was another good contender. Although she didn't remember it, this is where she had met Tantalus a long, long time ago. Maybe she would stay here for the night and—crunch crunch crunch.

Neasa paused in her tracks, locking her eyes on a pair of wolves up ahead. Instead of making the first move, she stood where she was, waiting to see if the other two would approach.
Messages In This Thread
I tried running a communist Minecraft server - by Chusi - December 31, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: I tried running a communist Minecraft server - by Cyclone - December 31, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: I tried running a communist Minecraft server - by Chusi - December 31, 2018, 06:41 PM