Redsand Canyon a new home
25 Posts
Ooc —
The female had luck on her side when it only seemed to be one wolf that was around the corner and not a whole pack of them. Her hiss got the wanted effect, the wolf cowered in fear. The cougar instantly grew more confident and raised her head high with victory instead of crouching low. She would attacked if provoked but it seemed that there wouldn't be a case of that. "I won't hurrrtt youuu if youuuu don't hurrrrtt me." she spoke, her voice having a distinctive hiss to it. As she did not have a wolfish tone to her this was what she sounded like to canines. With other felines her words would probably have sound normal.

She kept her eyes on the wolf, just in case he was going to do something stupid. She didn't talk often to the canines, but since she was not going to turn her back to him, fleeing was not an option. Fighting was not really necessary in her book as she wanted her body in perfect shape for a male of her kind, especially since spring was upon them soon. "Haveee you seeeeen moreee of my kind? The maleee kind," she asked.

No worries <3
Messages In This Thread
a new home - by Amsu - January 02, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: a new home - by Forsyth - January 09, 2019, 04:23 PM
RE: a new home - by Amsu - January 20, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: a new home - by Forsyth - January 22, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: a new home - by Amsu - January 25, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: a new home - by Forsyth - January 27, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: a new home - by Amsu - February 07, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: a new home - by Forsyth - February 07, 2019, 04:36 PM