Redsand Canyon a new home
63 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Well… she wasn’t attacking him yet, which she could have done immediately, so maybe she did not intend to. Still, he kept his body low to the ground, avoiding her eyes so as not to look challenging. Then… she spoke to him.

A chill ran up Amsu’s spine as the feline spoke. No feline had ever spoken to him before and he wondered how he was able to understand her. 

’I won't hurrrtt youuu if youuuu don't hurrrrtt me.’ Her voice was strange and soft and all the sounds were elongated.

“All right,” he said, his voice quaking despite himself. He sat up a little, still cautious, but he wanted to give this creature the benefit of the doubt. If she was deigning to speak to him at all, then he had to assume she was telling the truth. Unless she was simply… playing with her food? Oh boy…

’Haveee you seeeeen moreee of my kind? The maleee kind.’

Amsu tilted his head, the question having surprised him. “Ah… No, Amsu is… sorry.” Was she looking for a mate, perhaps? He knew it was mating season for wolves. Perhaps cats shared the same season? Spring was the time of new life, after all. He cleared his throat a little awkwardly. “This one is welcome to keep looking… so long as she keeps her promise and does not harm Amsu.”

He worried that she would stay in the canyon. He was willing to let other animals do as they pleased, but if he intended to take this canyon for his home later, he was very worried about having a family of cougars living with him.[/b]
Messages In This Thread
a new home - by Amsu - January 02, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: a new home - by Forsyth - January 09, 2019, 04:23 PM
RE: a new home - by Amsu - January 20, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: a new home - by Forsyth - January 22, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: a new home - by Amsu - January 25, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: a new home - by Forsyth - January 27, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: a new home - by Amsu - February 07, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: a new home - by Forsyth - February 07, 2019, 04:36 PM