The Sentinels forge me a blade
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
I rolled a miss, but for the sake of roleplay I'm going to just not make a hit. You can do the same if you'd like, because in some situations a miss is difficult to realistically describe. Also, you have a very interesting way of formatting. I feel like I am reading an epic poem!

Embry would have found the male's persistence amusing had it not been so early in the day. Whoever this Aure was must have escaped this fellow's wrath. He furrowed his brow and snarled as the other's anger grew to a palpable level. Good. Why not spoke the flame? "Hate to break it to you, but this 'Aure' of yours must really not want to be around you."

As soon as the brute began to summon what energy might be used to initiate a battle, Embry took note of his heavy limp. How convenient.

Embry was a pacific guy as far as wolves went. He usually opted for peace and avoided outburts such as these. However, today he found himself rather open to the idea of stretching his muscles again. After all, how long had it been since he had participated in a good, old-fashioned, lethal, sadistic, and possibly fatalistic fight? He grinned.

The wolf had made a futile attempt to get a scrap of Embry's flank, but indeed Embry easily sidestepped and decided to take a moment to gather his wits. He circled his opponent not unlike that of a shark, his tail streaming like a banner behind. He was a large bean, but he could get his paws moving. For now, he would let this newcomer take the offensive.
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
forge me a blade - by Embry - January 03, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: forge me a blade - by Rakk - January 03, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: forge me a blade - by Embry - January 03, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: forge me a blade - by Rakk - January 03, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: forge me a blade - by Embry - January 03, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: forge me a blade - by Rakk - January 03, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: forge me a blade - by Embry - January 03, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: forge me a blade - by Rakk - January 03, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: forge me a blade - by Embry - January 03, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: forge me a blade - by Rakk - January 03, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: forge me a blade - by Embry - January 03, 2019, 05:56 PM