Stone Circle over the castle on the hill
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The first to meet her wasn't who she expected, but he was familiar, and that was enough to warrant little bounce in her step. "Greyback!" she called, but didn't rush to meet him. Easthollow was family, yes, but she'd also been away for a very long time, and Clary wanted to show the pack the same respect she'd show to any other. She was a grown-up, after all, and she knew how the world worked a little better than before.

Only, any reservation seemed to scatter when she found herself distracted by a movement just beyond Greyback's shoulder. Valette - and Clary felt her heart twist with an ache she hadn't realized she'd been bearing. "Mom!" and All her energy spilt forward as she covered the final steps between them and threw herself at her mother with a wolfish embrace, and aimed to cover every inch of her face with a kiss for every day she'd gone without.

Clary was about to make some silly retort against her mother's remark, when another scent washed over her, and her heart twisted again. "Steph!" she squirmed against her kin, kissing and nuzzling and embracing them both, and their love warmed her in ways she'd nearly forgotten they could.

"It's so good to be back," Clary laughed, and she bumped the chin of her mother, then Steph, before she pulled away - only enough so she could bounce her gaze between them. "Gosh, I didn't even realize how much I missed you! It's been so long! Um - how are you? What's gone down?" What else could she ask? She swung her tail in a gracious arc, "Honestly, I kind of just want to hear about everything."
Messages In This Thread
over the castle on the hill - by Clary - January 03, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Greyback - January 03, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Steph - January 06, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Clary - January 14, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Greyback - January 15, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Clary - January 16, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Greyback - January 17, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by RIP Valette - January 17, 2019, 02:40 PM