Stavanger Bay higher beings, these words are for you alone
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
the wolfdog's name comes: elixir. a lovely name, a suited name for one as herself. a counsellor, a healer: an elixir. delight crosses into her expression as the midnight colored canine speaks more, and as she had thought, yes, she was a new recruit. ,,i've been here since the beginning. i came across ford on the beach and as we talked it struck a chord. he offered me a place here, very thoughtfully.'' a bright-red ruby gaze meets her own-- a stark contrast, the pair's eyes were. one a glacial white, the other a piercing, passionate red. elixir was friendly, very, very friendly; it was a little shocking at first but amatsu was more than happy to warm up to it-- having someone close in her life wasn't really something she had ever had the pleasure of. ,,i can show you around, if you'd like.''
her tail wags behind her as her pace picks up again, resuming her patrols although slowly. she looked behind her and motioned for elixir to follow, if she so desired to, she would be more than welcome.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
higher beings, these words are for you alone - by Amatsu - January 04, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: higher beings, these words are for you alone - by Amatsu - January 04, 2019, 07:14 PM