Stavanger Bay higher beings, these words are for you alone
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
instantly, she's awestruck. as amatsu moved to the side, her companion fully took in the bay where she led her. the expression the floppy-eared shuck had was priceless; this was the first time amatsu had introduced anyone to her little secret within her home-- although she was sure one day it would become more well-known, it didn't bother her much. the fae was happy all the same, so long as she got to introduce someone to something to special to her. elixir took a moment to collect herself as a question escaped her lips, lingering in the air, silently wishing an answer.

the silver shuck moves towards the small pook, laying at it's delicate edges whilst dipping one of her paws in, motioning for elixir to settle by her side, if she so desired. ,,i like to stargaze here. i found it when i was exploring the territory, a while after ford allowed me to join him.'' it was divine to her. a sacred place of which she was sure gods were born from the very waters that nourish the land. she couldn't help but smile at the reaction she garnered from the gorgeous lady. she hoped that elixir could get as lost in the beauty which surrounded them as she could. a dreamy sigh escapes her lips as her tail steadily sways, dipping it in and out of the water, hypnotically watching the ripples.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
higher beings, these words are for you alone - by Amatsu - January 04, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: higher beings, these words are for you alone - by Amatsu - January 07, 2019, 12:36 AM