Blackfoot Forest Where's your kingdom? What's the matter?
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The man's answer was interesting, to say the least. It certainly earned his full attention. "Those mountains are mine, you see," He said next, drawing Corvus' eyes towards the rocky range. Did he mean all of them? That'd be a bold claim. What of Sunspire? They weren't fond of neighbors, he'd learned. Perhaps they moved, or perhaps Sunspire was no more. Regardless, how the man spoke made it clear he was the leader of his pack. It was as if the universe had granted the wish right from his head.

"... and I have come to see if the valley harbors anything of... use," The stranger finished. The way he hesitated on his final word made Corvus unsure of its exact meaning, but he was familiar enough with the valley to list off potentially useful information.

The meadow north of this forest is the most useful thing I've seen around here — plenty of prey, especially ungulates. There's a pack east of it, though, He supplied, hoping it was at least somewhat satisfactory. Corvus briefly recalled his run-in with the prickly woman and that hulking, bearish man. He'd be keeping his distance from that pack. Figuring an exchange of information was only fair, he then said, I'm not interested in staying in this valley, myself. Would you care to tell me more about your pack?
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 04, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Stigmata - January 07, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 08, 2019, 09:36 AM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Stigmata - January 08, 2019, 10:20 AM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 08, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Stigmata - January 11, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 12, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Stigmata - January 14, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 14, 2019, 02:27 PM