Blackfoot Forest Where's your kingdom? What's the matter?
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
I hope I didn't make the dialogue too awkward; I'm still getting back into the swing of things. :'^)

The man's reply brought forth the question, What would be of use to you, then? Corvus' head cocked to the side as it often did — a fitting quirk for a very curious creature. There were many things that could be considered useful, but it depended on who you asked and when. The stranger's description did more than pique his interest — it drew him in. This... Diaspora left a bittersweet flavor on his tongue, reminding him of the very first and most beloved band he'd joined as a mere yearling. His entire life was spent on the move until his stay at the plateau, and even just a taste of familiarity sounded like just what he needed.

Corvus found it odd that this wolf was intent on claiming an entire mountain range as his own, even with the backing of a pack. That felt like more trouble than it was worth to him, but the stranger seemed to have a fiercely strong attachment to it. Though wary of this, he'd keep an open mind — for a pack was a pack, and this one sounded agreeable enough. Leaving was always an option, as well.

If you're interested, I'd be willing to offer my skills as a mercenary to such a pack, Corvus said in a buisnesslike fashion. He saw no point in playing hard to get — it was winter, and he was alone. Hopefully, there was room in his ranks and a want for his abilities.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 04, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Stigmata - January 07, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 08, 2019, 09:36 AM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Stigmata - January 08, 2019, 10:20 AM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 08, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Stigmata - January 11, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 12, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Stigmata - January 14, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 14, 2019, 02:27 PM