Stavanger Bay lament of the highborne
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
winds violently whipped against the bay; the territory taking blow after blow; surges exploded from the ocean's majestic depths as the tempest blotted out the sky with her clouds. the lightning, the thunder, her violence knew no mercy-- as expected, of course. amatsu finds herself struggling to not enjoy the storm as she notcies her skeletal leader in the distance. he is in the bay, waves lapping against him, calling him deeper. his hesitance is noted although it is conflicting: she feels the same way.

saline winds knew no end or mercy as they thrummed against the crags. she notcies his attention shoots to something peculiar-- sand, thrashing on the shore, a sight she was not ready to see. the tempest howled as she reached her apex-- crashing waves & lightning onto their shores. the stormborn shuck rushed to ford's side as he gaze sets on none other than a massive beast: a great white shark, writihing, surviving although barely, on their claim. its massive jaws snap the air as the scents of the pack wolves cross into its senses. amatsu stays behind her leader, body coiled up as a snake, keeping her grip in the sands as tightly as she can although the storm demands it overtake her: she will not allow it. born of tempsets herself, the deity lifts her crown towards the sky and howls, as if she were commanding the storm to cease.

her call to the heavens ends as she stares at the beached carnivore. what could a beached shark do? she ponders this; not much, however the storm is calling and even the slightest change of the tide or crashing waves could end both of their lives in a second's time. ths beast was not one to be toiled with: this creature was one to be respected, they could never win against the hunter of the depths if the waters beckoned it closer to them. she shoots her gaze towards the wraith as he is filled with disbelief & conflict, unsure of what to do about the sea-wolf on their beaches.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
lament of the highborne - by ThE nArRaToR - January 04, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Ford - January 04, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Cortland - January 04, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Amatsu - January 04, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Embry - January 04, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Elixir - January 04, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Saucy - January 04, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Norsamu - January 05, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Ford - January 13, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Embry - January 13, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Saucy - January 20, 2019, 07:21 AM