Stavanger Bay Now they're turning us into monsters
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
cameo post. skip me unless she is acknowledged. <3
she's patrolling the borders of their bay as the waves longingly lap against their shores. salty winds bless them, carrying the scent of the ocean all around. it is a peaceful day for stormrift and for this she is grateful. their numbers growing steadily as more wolves heed the call of the storm and seas, leading them to their ghastly leader. he is chosen, a seawraith chosen by the great leviathan who snakes around the trenches, to be an ambassador for the twisting ocean.

it is now she notices something: scents, one foreign, one not. curirousity gets the better of her as foreign scents were not all uncommon as of right now, she treads along the borders of their territory lightly. upon her arrival she notices sentinel-- none can mistake his lovely golden pelt for anyone other. the other, who seemed to be filled with hesitance, stands neutral a respectable distance from the claim. amatsu stays away from the pair as the stranger has not called for an audience, but stays near enough to observe, ready to add her teeth to the count if something goes wrong.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
Now they're turning us into monsters - by Zodiac - January 04, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Now they're turning us into monsters - by Cortland - January 04, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: Now they're turning us into monsters - by Amatsu - January 04, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: Now they're turning us into monsters - by Zodiac - January 14, 2019, 02:25 PM