Lost Creek Hollow Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me!
53 Posts
Ooc —
As soon as Gannet held his face down, Joss regretted plucking up the bravado to ask him to just pull the last quills out. His shrieks were muffled, as Gannet did a good job of pinning his muzzle to the ground, but he snarled and sneered and uttered several shrill noises as Gannet plucked the quills out with ruthless speed. He was careful, and he did the job quickly- but it was still agony for Joss, who was quick to resent his decision. He rolled his eyes back and finally his snarls subsided to unhappy whines as he watched with one fearful grey eye as each quill was plucked and pulled from his cheek. Eventually, he sort of got used to the pain- the way one gets used to having a tattoo done. But it still wasn't pleasant, and Joss continued to whimper like a mistreated pup as Gannet removed the last of the quills.
Messages In This Thread
Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 04, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 06, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 08, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 09, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 14, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 22, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 30, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - February 12, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Gannet - February 14, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - February 17, 2019, 01:41 PM