King Elk Forest that is so not my motto.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Owen - as it turned out his name was - unfortunately did not take her priority-first approach to responding to her. His anxious nature made her think that maybe they were both trespassing, but it wasn't until he finished speaking that he offered the reassurance that they were not. She breathed a sigh of relief at that and immediately resumed her friendly, laid back attitude. Now that that was out of the way, she eyed the boy curiously. He was a little worked up, but maybe that was just the way he'd been manufactured. Nothing wrong with that.

"I'm from the South. Somewere off..." Poe spun, squinting until she found what seemed the most likely direction and gestured with her muzzle, "...that way." She turned back, grinning. "I'm actually looking for family. My parents used to live around here when they first got together and when they moved South, they left behind my two older brothers. I'm trying to find the place to see if they're still around." The Ostrega peered at the boy thoughtfully. He probably wouldn't know anything about it - no one had so far - but, why not? "You don't know of a forest around here at the base of a mountain with a ton of willow trees all over the place, do you?"
Messages In This Thread
that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 06, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 11, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 11, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 13, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 13, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 15, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 17, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 19, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 20, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 23, 2019, 02:26 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 25, 2019, 06:25 PM