King Elk Forest that is so not my motto.
97 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Owen's eye followed the older girl as she pivoted in place and then indicated the general direction whence she'd come. Owen squinted obediently along the compass point she lined her nose up with, but of course there was nothing to see except snow and trees. Owen paused to give his own ear a little scratch and buy himself a moment to think. He had no real idea what might lie beyond the edge of this forest, though; heck, this was the first time he'd even wandered this far. He didn't really want to admit that to Poe here though. Might make him seem like a big ol' chicken.

He gave a small, absent couple of nods as Poe described her family, and then looked back at her as she asked him another question. Uuuuhhhh, he said, again failing to come across as worldly or intelligent. Dangit! He'd thought maybe she'd be easier to talk to than his sisters, but now instead Owen was feeling like maybe it was actually harder. He sure hoped this wasn't a sign he was doomed to spend the rest of eternity only talking to his family, though; he was getting kind of tired of them sometimes, especially when the sisterly teeth were brought out and latched onto his innocent form. Uh. Nnnn-no... no, sorry, I don't. Owen frowned. But uh. I guess one of the other Redhawk wolves might...? I could ask, at least, if you want... or you could. If you want me to show ya where the packlands are. Owen didn't really have all that well-developed protective instincts developed yet, either. And he hadn't lived through any of the wars or feuds that some of his relatives certainly had... He was a little too preoccupied, in any case, to consider that there might be discomfort or danger to Poe if she wandered onto what was after all land that really didn't belong to her. The only canine Owen had ever seen actually getting in trouble for trespassing as of yet was Sizzle, and he didn't really count, seeing as he hadn't smelled or moved quite right. Do they have names? said Owen with a curious arch of one brow, rather. It seemed pretty weird if they didn't, after all, and possibly even weirder that Poe hadn't just started off by saying them if they did. Maybe there was some sort of History there...?

Or maybe she had to translate them from Star-language. His green eyes flickered again to those strange speckly dots on her shoulders.
Messages In This Thread
that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 06, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 11, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 11, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 13, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 13, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 15, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 17, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 19, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 20, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 23, 2019, 02:26 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 25, 2019, 06:25 PM