Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm not crying. you're not crying, are you?
the world is cold and life's not fair
64 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Isleña knew that it was just a matter of time before she ran into one of her new packmates, and she was not greatly looking forward to it. She was reluctant to speak to them, for she simply could not make her full meaning known — Isleña was fully convinced that came off as an idiot to everyone she met, when really, she was quite well-spoken and fun to converse with! But, she did not want to make such a bad first impression upon her new family, her new Luks, so oooobviously the only solution was to pretend she didn’t exist. It solved no problems, and probably only created more, but it’s the only thing that felt right.

Like Vercingetorix, the gods had something else in store for her.

When a voice reached her ears, barking unknown orders at her, her entire body seized up and she stopped her hasty movements across the landscape. Fuck, her mind thought as she quickly mulled over how she was going to explain her situation here — whatever situation it was. She wasn’t exactly sure what the man was going on about, after all. If she did not smell of Dregade yet, perhaps she could ask for Aure and Mallaidh to vouch on her behalf.

Unwillingly, Isleña turned to look at the dark form that trotted her way, tail raised high and domineering. That fur — those eyes — and finally it registered, that voice — It was that guy from the night with the deer.

Isleña then dropped all worry about any misunderstandings and had to stifle back a big, big, big laugh. She had known she would see him again, hadn’t she? She freaking knew this would happen! Isleña truly tried not to laugh, for all the good it did her, but there was a big silly grin plastered on her face an a small giggle leaked from her mouth despite her best efforts. Tail wagging, for she was genuinely happy to see a familiar and lovely face in this scary place, she greeted him. “Belə belə belə,” she tittered. “Gözlərim məni aldatdı!” Truly, Isleña was not surprised she found the man with this merry band of warriors, though there had not been a single thought of it when she had decided to take refuge here.

Time to try for an explanation that didn’t make her seem like a stalker. “H-home,” she stammered, wishing she could say something along the lines of my entire family disappeared and I needed a home but this place is quite intimidating, even for me. Do you have any words of advice for me, a lone soul in this world? but instead she settled on another, improperly pronounced “House,” and waved her tail, as if that made any sense.
common tongue    |    hover for translation
Messages In This Thread
i'm not crying. you're not crying, are you? - by Isleña - January 07, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm not crying. you're not crying, are you? - by Isleña - January 09, 2019, 09:57 PM