Sea Lion Shores As the saying goes, new year and new me.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
She took a moment longer to stare at the mirror that nature gave her. Elixir closed her eyes for a moment and then sniffled softly. Eyes still closed she turned and when she brought herself to open them another wolf was being harassed by a sea lion as she came up from the sea. Elixir couldn't help herself but to laugh as the chocolate wolf walked toward her, sea lion still giving an ear full.

The wolfdog wondered who this could and why they are on the beach especially here with all the whining sea dogs. Though she was in a bit of a pickle with her emotions right now, she thought It wouldn't hurt to have a nice conversation with someone outside of Stormrift. Hello. she called out excitedly. Elixir watched as Moorhen's tail gave a few wags and a smiled curved on her features.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 08, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 10, 2019, 03:16 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 11, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 13, 2019, 06:24 PM