Sea Lion Shores As the saying goes, new year and new me.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Ya got my 300th post!
The wolfdog kept her bright facial feature as the chocolatety woman came closer and then stopped. She returned the greeting and then gave her name, one that Elixir thought was odd but easy to roll off the tongue. Moorhen she repeated saying it so that if she pronounced it wrong then it would be corrected. Hmm. Elixir pondered quietly.

Elixir, what are you doing out here with the dogs of the ocean? after the question had left her mouth she thought it seemed a bit rude. It could be asked to her as well. Err... better yet what brought you out here is what i meant she hurried to correct herself so that Moorhen didn't take too much offense to it. Her tail swayed a bit but not because she was happy it was because she was slightly nervous. A thud against her let her know that her adrenaline was rising.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 08, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 10, 2019, 03:16 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 11, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 13, 2019, 06:24 PM