Sea Lion Shores As the saying goes, new year and new me.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir knew sometimes her own words could come out too much for another, so she didn't say anything when it seemed that she couldn't muster out an answer. Her smile stayed and then she swayed her tail with a slight nod. The second sentence Elixir could understand, she wanted to hunt a sea dog. Oh you're hungry! she chirped and then looked at the barking water dogs at the edge of the shore. That made sense.

I could eat... the wolfdog smiled and then nudged Moorhen softly on her shoulder. Let's try. she turned to look at all of the meals sitting on the shore. It would be Moorhen's choice which one they hunted, Elixir would just help kill.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 08, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 10, 2019, 03:16 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 11, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 13, 2019, 06:24 PM