Sun Mote Copse down, among a million same
330 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Although he'd been all over the Wilds, Tulimaq could not say for certain that the place she mentioned was familiar. He didn't recall ever crossing paths with wolves from a place called Donnelaith before - but that was likely because it didn't exist. Things happened, people moved on, occasionally (in the case of the druids) forests burned down.

I agree, he mentioned, in relation to her comment about the world being her home more than any one place, My people have always been nomadic, only settling to continue the bloodline. Occasionally conquering smaller groups and absorbing them. When I arrived here I was on the other side of the region — I'd run in to a few packs there, ah, Easthollow first, and a newly-arrived group by the Lost Creek — He listed these things off and did some name-dropping to see if they registered as familiar, but mostly he was recounting his experience because he missed being on the road. Eventually I moved on, crossed the mountains and eventually ended up here.

He wasn't entirely happy with his status in life right now, but thinking of all the work he'd put in to the exploration of the region (and the sparring, the testing of its inhabitants) brought him a sense of nostalgia, and a rugged little smile.
Messages In This Thread
down, among a million same - by Tulimaq - January 09, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Wraen - January 12, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: down, among a million same - by Tulimaq - January 13, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Wraen - January 14, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Tulimaq - January 14, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Wraen - January 16, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Tulimaq - January 16, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Wraen - January 17, 2019, 07:30 AM
RE: down, among a million same - by Tulimaq - January 17, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Wraen - January 18, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Tulimaq - January 18, 2019, 03:39 PM