Moonspear confessions should be better planned
kind of struggled not to shine
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Slavik nodded at Jarilo's response, following his snout to the sky above where the sun was falling quickly now. His eyes remained there for a moment, pondering both the stars and his companions words. He decided to chime in after Jarilo said winter makes it easier to appreciate the stars. I'm from the plains, where there aren't a lot of trees always blocking the sky. Being up higher where there isn't much above me makes me think of home. That's why I come up here I think, thoughts flowed from his mouth in a conversational manner, though they were more for his own whims then to inform the Ostrega.

Jarilo continued on, explaining how he teaches his siblings, and how he was a naturalist but a greenery one. Slavik smiled and nodded in agreement at his next words, tell me about it. I do a little bit of healing stuff with Speedy sometimes, ever since it got all cold we have to go looking for herbs way more often than we used to, he said, tilting his head a bit as he looked back to the charcoal pelted male.
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 4/5
Messages In This Thread
confessions should be better planned - by Slavik - January 09, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Jarilo - January 10, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Slavik - January 10, 2019, 07:29 AM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Jarilo - January 13, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Slavik - January 13, 2019, 07:21 AM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Jarilo - January 18, 2019, 12:45 AM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Slavik - January 21, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Jarilo - February 03, 2019, 09:24 PM