Lost Creek Hollow drink my blood like wine
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

Nara had been on the verge of giving up. She had stood guard for almost three long and tedious hours, but alas—no fox or any other hungry critter had come around to loot her cache (or at least tried to). Granted, she had been asleep for most of the second hour. However, there was no sign that any animal had been here.

Then she heard nearby branches moving. Nara quickly lowered her head, hiding herself between the underbrush—then she realized that it wasn't the cache-robber she had been waiting for, instead it was Nunataq. She relaxed again and sat back on her haunches. But the young wolf seemed to be walking past without so much of a glance in her direction.

what you got there? Nara said by way of greeting, as she nodded in the direction of whatever Nunataq was obviously trying to hide from her. She felt a little uncertain when it came to communicating with Nunataq. She had briefly greeted her when they had crossed paths in the Hollow a couple of times, but honestly nothing more than that. Nara already regretted speaking up. It was really none of her business what this young wolf decided to drag around the territory. But she couldn't stop herself from being curious after all. From what she could see, it looked like a gnawed off limb of, well—something dead for sure. 

Messages In This Thread
drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 11, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 12, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 12, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 12, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 14, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 17, 2019, 04:41 AM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 18, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 18, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - February 09, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - February 10, 2019, 07:23 AM