Heron Lake Plateau develop medical provider relationships.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe wasn't entirely certain if her answer actually addressed the question Quixote had asked, but she figured it must've been considering what happened next. She smiled as relief inched its way bit by bit into her heart with each word he spoke. By the end, she was grinning broadly and her tail was waving like a happy flag at her back. "Thank you, Quixote!" she chirruped brightly, letting her enthusiasm get the better of herself as she tiptoed in to plant a respectful, grateful nudge upon his chin, "I'll definitely let you know if plans change."

Her gaze flipped between the two men as she stood back from them again and considered the offer. "I can find my own way around," Poe answered after a beat, "Actually... I think I'll try to hunt down Owen and see if he'll give me a tour. I promised we'd hang out again. So maybe some notes on where to find him this time of day?" She grinned again, trying to imagine how the boy would react to seeing her prancing freely around his home. She guessed it would be equal parts happy and anxious, and all parts endearing.
Messages In This Thread
develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 16, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Phox - January 17, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 17, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 02:55 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Phox - January 18, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 18, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Quixote - January 23, 2019, 01:32 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 23, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Quixote - January 27, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Phox - January 30, 2019, 08:53 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Quixote - February 10, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - February 12, 2019, 06:06 PM