Heron Lake Plateau And I am losing more each day it seems
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Yeah, it was probably kind of unsurprising he was in the area.  Basically everyone had to hear what just went down, so he was coming to investigate, confused as can be.  Towhee suddenly freaking out at Niamh didn't make much sense on its own, but combined with what was actually said, he was basically the WaitWhat emote as he inquisitively homed in on the origin of the yelling.  Okay, because it was Towhee, he sometimes had to make some educated guesses when it came to what she was saying, but he was pretty sure the increased volume made things reasonably clear.  It just sounded so bizarre he thought he'd misheard anyway.

Turned out he was approaching from the same direction Niamh was wandering, so that worked out well.  However, if she was expecting him to be all D< at her just in general principles or whatever, he wasn't.  He was just calm and confused, quite the lovely pairing of flavors.  He tipped his head to the side, Uh yeah.  What just.. happened?  Exploded?  Nuked?
Messages In This Thread
And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 16, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 05:33 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 01:12 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 27, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - February 10, 2019, 01:58 AM