Heron Lake Plateau And I am losing more each day it seems
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Ugh, why was Towhee getting so bent out of shape about the pack split?  It didn't really make sense to Quixote, but then again fussing over that kind of thing never did.  You wanted people to be happy -- if you kept them around and they weren't, all you'd end up with was some pissed off person wishing you were dead or something.  I can't say I have her figured out, but time should at last lessen the hurt a little.  Usually does, if only because something else has the chance to happen and seem more ominous.  Yeah, such a positive way to look at things, but at least from his experience, it seemed to be pretty common to have happen.

Either way, our packs are allies.  You know where to find us if you need something.  I dunno what that would be.  But uh.  We're around.  Shrug.  It'd be one thing if she was just heading out on her own, but the fact she was just a couple of territories away in another pack meant it wasn't really as important to say that, was it?  Whatever.  If she needed an outside opinion, maybe.  Quixote was pretty useless.

There anybody else that you need to swing by and see before you head off?
Messages In This Thread
And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 16, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 05:33 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 01:12 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 27, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - February 10, 2019, 01:58 AM