Deepwood Weald drawn with a team of little atomi
80 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Midar she knew, and now Nyx was a name she would keep in mind as well. Her mouth curved wider still as the man introduced himself as the firstborn son of her sister—her nephew. She looked him over, not hiding her approval. He was the look of her (save the eyes, which were a stark white) but much bigger, a perfect male version of Meldresi. She wondered if their personalities ran similar, as well.

What a pleasure to meet you, Damien Mehrunes, Megara said, dipping her head in greeting while using both names (the Daedric addition pleased her, as well). And you as well, Nyx, she murmured in addition, turning her indigo gaze to the young woman. She was tired, though loath to admit it, and nodded.

Yes, I think some rest will be good, at least for now, the old rogue said, her voice suddenly businesslike but tinged with weariness. But we will talk. I must pester you about my sister's time here, Megara said teasingly, grinning at Damien. She looked at Midar. Will you show me to the dens, grandson? She was looking forward to a long, languorous sleep.
Messages In This Thread
drawn with a team of little atomi - by Megara - January 21, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: drawn with a team of little atomi - by Nocturnal - January 21, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: drawn with a team of little atomi - by Midar - January 21, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: drawn with a team of little atomi - by Damien - January 22, 2019, 08:33 AM
RE: drawn with a team of little atomi - by Megara - January 26, 2019, 12:51 AM
RE: drawn with a team of little atomi - by Nocturnal - January 26, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: drawn with a team of little atomi - by Midar - February 01, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: drawn with a team of little atomi - by Damien - February 11, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: drawn with a team of little atomi - by Megara - February 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: drawn with a team of little atomi - by Nocturnal - March 03, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: drawn with a team of little atomi - by Midar - March 23, 2019, 12:57 AM
RE: drawn with a team of little atomi - by Damien - March 27, 2019, 03:56 PM